A Guide to Self care & Mental Wellness for Veterinary Professionals
- Are you working in the veterinary industry?
- Are you looking for some guidance in relation to your Mental Health and Wellness?
- Are you feeling the pressure of working in the Veterinary Industry?
This 50+ Page Downloadable Ebook Guide filled with the most useful and powerful information, advice, tips and self care ideas might be just what you need.
The eBook Contents
View a full list of the 50+ page contents
- My Mission
- A quick introduction to Tess
- Why we need to prioritise looking after ourselves
- How the components of this guide are aimed to help you
- Topics covered & Whats included
PART ONE: Anxiety, Stress, Compassion Fatigue & Burn Out
- Veterinary Industry Analysis & Why we are affected
- Stress & Anxiety
- What is Compassion Fatigue & Burn Out
- Signs of Compassion Fatigue & Burn Out
- Avoiding Compassion Fatigue & Burn Out
- Tips for Self Validation
- Self Care tips for Dealing with Stress & Anxiety
- How Can I help someone who may be struggling?
PART TWO: Imposter Syndrome
- What is Imposter Syndrome
- What does Imposter Syndrome feel and look like?
- Results of Imposter Syndrome
- How How Imposter Syndrome will affect your wellbeing
- A Veterinary Clinic Example of Imposter Syndrome
- Why Vets & Vet Nurses are affected by Imposter Syndrome
- Advice on Avoiding Imposter Syndrome
PART THREE: Playing Above the Line
- What is Playing Above the Line?
- A Veterinary Clinic Example
- Playing Above the Line Wall Poster Print Out
PART FOUR: Self Care Tips, Journalling & Wellness Activities
- Self Reflection & Appreciation
- Goal Setting
- Tips for Balancing and maintaining a health lifestyle as a Veterinary Professional
- Self Care Tips Whilst in the Clinic
- How to use your day off wisely
- Day Off Planner
- Day Off Ideas
- Demotivating Activities to avoid
- 5 Minute Self Care
- Everyday Self Care
- Health Needs, Nutrition & Sleep
- Weekly Work Planner
- Daily Reflection
- The Different Ways We Think
- 30 Day Self Care Challenge
- 7 Day Positivity Challenge
- Tips to Build Your Confidence
- Toxic Behaviours To Avoid
- Ways to Raise Your Energy
- Note Pages
A Thank you letter from Tess